Some online resources very useful for our research
- www.pombase.org - database for pombe: "...providing structural and functional annotation, literature curation and access to large-scale data sets..."
- pombe-BLAST - blast/blat within the pombe genome at EnsemblFungi
- benchling.com - Very useful online tools for molecular biology with possibility for cooperative projects, primer design, cloning strategies, online restriction digestions.
- PombeNet - Website of the Forsburg lab at USC Los Angeles
- S. pombe resources - S. pombe resources at the The Keogh Lab
- Bähler lab - at UCL online tools for design of sgRNAs and primers required for deletions using CRISPR/Cas9 and for the design of primers for PCR-based gene targeting specifically for S. pombe
- Yeast stock center - National BioResource Project for Yeast in Osaka, Japan
- Mating type switching - Really good basic overview of mating type switching at the Nielsen lab in University of Copenhagen